Saturday, April 13, 2013

Adventures of pegasus and little mermaid

Good morning, world.
I've been starting to see this girl I met in my first year of highschool, we never talked that much till last fall. She's the kind of girl who seems to good to be true. I think I fell for her from a distance back in school. But now im falling for this elegant grown lady, who is that one person with the greatest of gifts she can literally make anyone smile. I won't lie being the lucky guy is making me nervous. But I think these nerves are of excitement and being amazed but such beauty in a person. Were not dating yet but I believe her heart flutters for me and that's the first and best step :) is it love yes, I do believe it is.

To everyone out there I hope you can find someone who can be your bestfriend and your gf or BF. Just remember don't give up. I almost did but wow I would have been kicking my self in the ass for a lifetime if I missed this.

No comments:

Post a Comment