Sunday, May 12, 2013

New chapter, fresh book

Hey, world!

How's it going? I've been having a lot going on. Have you ever had your shadows come to light all at once? Well this past while I have. I have fallen for the love of my life, never thinking till now this was possible for me. I went from a life of artificial emotions n words to a reality of something greater. A thing I call love. I struggle daily to comprehend my lifes trials and tribulations. As a special someone has said to me "you were just dealt a unfair hand of cards". I used to blame myself for so much but this beauty has brought light to the truth. I find the more time I spend with her n the more we talk I open up. I feel healed by her words, hugs and love. I am blessed with you in my life. I just wish my stress would not overwhelm Me and cause anymore hurt for me or you. But we have chosen to turn a new page n start a new chapter. And this book is one I look forward to writing. Cheers to a new day and a happy future. Me and you against the world beautiful!

Yours Truly,
Corey Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment