Saturday, May 25, 2013

True love

I don't know what to say... You used to snuggle under my neck everyone we would lay together. But lately I feel pushed away, there's a block you put up. That's more than likely my fault. I've been like a bomb needing to be defused lately. Doesn't help having people shooting me down with negative remarks. How do I fix this and bring back the affectionate moments we would always share. I fell for you, further than I ever knew a man could for a woman. But now that you have my heart it feels like you take it and forget why I have chosen you. I know you love me, but the words you say destroy me. I try and may sometimes fail, hit it would be nice for you to notice when I succeed more than my failures. To love is to lift up and to care endlessly. You care and lift but when I upset you it's like the reset buttons your first option. I hope to fix this, to fix us and myself for us. To spend eternity, build my future and my family with you. Have us forever. Im sorry, im like a broken alarm clock. Forgive me and let's step into our future together.

No comments:

Post a Comment