Thursday, June 6, 2013

Losing the one I love

Dear, world.

I Corey Smith can be the biggest idiot. I left a past behind that I was never proud of. A life where I was all about myself in a dark put of demons that controlled me and my every move. I made choices to put me there. I would trade the world to restart this. I would go back to the days at my locker to scared to talk to her. The girl of my dreams.

Somewhere after I turned Into a monster, I ran from all in life that was good. Punished myself for that I know now I could never control. Life wasn't fair to me but that doesn't mean I should have been unfair to you. Somewhere during my life change for the better you came back into it. To show me how much im worth. I doubted so much that a great love with you was possible but I should have known it was true. Instead I lied and went on with life with you. I should have been honest and spared you of more pain. My judgment was cloudy and hurt by past pains. All you've been is great to me through and through. And all I seem to do is screw up my future with you. When this started I never expected you to feel the same way. I never knew love like you've shown me. Thank you once again.

The moral of the story is I really know I need to step up and that I know I can do. I broke your heart and I don't deserve to have you. But I ask that you put this in the past and let me earn your love and trust so I can do what you did for me, love you through and through.

Yours Truly,
Corey Smith

PS: this may be my last

No comments:

Post a Comment