Friday, June 14, 2013

Sorry

Dear, love
I never meant to betray you or break your heart. I always meant to love you but I was confused the days where we did start. The random dark moments are that of past. I know you can't believe me when all arrows point to lies but the truth is what I've told you. There was no one else. I can't think of anyone but you. You captivate my heart. I will fight no less than forever and always, it's a future I want with you. Kids, a house and a dog. I dream of the day you would walk down the isle as my bride to be. I know that seems hard to see right now. But if I let you know the truth of my past. Maybe I'll be that lucky man and not spend eternity missing you. My heart aches, my stomach turns. I lost all trust and put the walls back up that I once broke down. Give me this one last chance, to give you that in which you deserve. Don't give up. I promises forever and always. So my lifes mission is to keep you by my side and apart of radiotherapy hearts. I love you please see past this all and love me too.

Yours Truly,
Corey Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment