Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Building towards your dream!

Good morning world!
So last night we officially started our mini pipe building! To be honest I feel like a little boy at Christmas! This is gonna be the sweetest winter ever having a mini pipe to ride in my garage! Not only that we are throwing a knarly fucking Halloween party with a mini pipe competition, how the fuck can you go wrong with that!? You can't.

Anyways, today I want to talk about dreams. I know sometimes life looks like there is no ups coming your way. And sometimes we just lose focus or all motivation. But today I'm telling you to fuck all the shit you got going in life and pause for a second. Take time think about what makes you happy. Think about your dreams and aspirations. Ok you got those in that thick skull? Good. Let's start with this... Take that write it down. Make a little web with it. Yes you all should remember the basics of story writing from school. Now look at the big picture and find the process to making it happen. Here's the thing you need steps and those steps need realistic dates to be done by. If you don't put a time frame with it, well then it will always be a dream. Reality can only be created for almost certain by placing things into effect. Set your goals on your calendar, ones that will place you in position to be a step closer. As you do this you will notice life becomes alot closer to making your dreams a reality. If you don't know what steps to take maybe research how other people developed these dreams to come true.

I spent too many years and days wondering why my life was not following in the steps I wanted it too. Then I decided I was gonna make goals. But yet I still had no time frame which meant there was no clock or structure to be followed but what small idea was in my head. I've been spending time setting goals and dates. Ever since my life has progressively gotten steps, yes multiple steps closer to living my dream as a reality.

Now don't get me wrong not all dreams are possible in this lifetime or in a short term setting but we all know you can make your life what you want it to be. If you say no, then you just defeated yourself and it's no ones fault but your own.

I hope you all try and take steps towards your goals/dreams the way I did. Living life is more then just being in an average situation. It's about enjoying as many moments as you can and making sure that your life was as you wanted it to be, not as some asshole told you it should.

Yours Truly,
Corey Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment