Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Halloween is coming!

Good morning world!
I'm feeling a bit better today after yesterday's misfortune. Hope your all having a good week. Hmmm... What to talk about today?... Got it!

So this Halloween I actually decided to pre plan costumes with some friends! You will never guess what awesome idea we all had. We have ordered some pretty epic morph suits! For this of you who don't know what they are, google or YouTube that shit. Straight up the coolest things ever. But ours are even more awesome than the plain regular version. We ordered some old school original power rangers morph suits! Heck yes! I may have just dated myself. But fuck it I'm not that old! I chose the black one! Just seemed ninja like lol. Anywho they should be here in the mail soon. Can't wait to make a skate video in mine!

Anyways, happy hump day! I mean Wednesday! If you got a cool costume don't be afraid to share it through tweet or comment post! Thanks for listening and being apart of my random morning blabber. Hopefully tomorrow I got more to say.

Yours Truly,
Corey Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment