Friday, October 19, 2012

New ways of thinking and being.

Good morning world!
I am currently starting to read a book called QBQ it's all about asking the right questions and taking initiative in my own life and my work life. Business is key to success. You don't know how to run things you will forever be walking in someone else's shadow doing work that is always just satisfactory never above and beyond. Idk what this book will bring me but knowledge of new views on how to talk and possibly think. But I hope for the best. Change is always something that creates new opportunity and new ways of thinking. Can't complain about that. Progressing in life is all I thrive for. To take one step forward n no steps back is what I wish my life would be like but come on now let's be realistic life always has its up and downs. Anyways, hope some of you check out the great book of QBQ and the knowledge it brings to be a better person and a better worker. Btw have a great fucking Friday, and an amazing weekend!

Yours Truly,
Corey Smith

PS:
Try to ask the right questions, such as what can I do? And what is it I put on the table for others? It's about taking responsibility and offering a hand even when you don't want to or have to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment