Saturday, October 6, 2012

What will it bring? What does this mean?

Waking up to the aftermath of a Friday, I Woke up after going to bed early. Does this mean I'm getting old? Or just growing up? I woke up this morning not missing a Friday night of insanity. But I remember the days of only living that looking for fun on a Friday to wake up to aftermath Saturday. Some were brutal some were glorious. When did the string get drawn? Flawless or flying I say tonight will bring back everyone of those days to a limitless infinite insanity. Too bad things end when we wake up, having life to bring us back.

Anyways, just felt like I need to have fun cause it's been to long. So well see how tonight goes? Is it hookers and blow. Or hail and snow? Well see when the morning foresees the story that will lay. Down them till the end!

-Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment