Friday, October 5, 2012

One foot in!

Good morning world!
TGIF! I can't believe how much the world looks forward to Fridays! I wish we could all say we look forward to Monday's but sadly we don't all live in some dream world with the perfect life. I remember the Monday I woke up on Tour it was a beautiful day! Waking up knowing that I was more stoked than any Monday of my life! But after the glory of life and skatin ends for my season I wake up to the Monday's I hate most. Early morning of a job I don't enjoy and a life I wonder how I ended up back in. Isn't living supposed to be about fun and enjoying yourself!? Then how do we get stuck here so unhappy 5 days a week. I say fuck it let's quit this life we don't enjoy and step up to taking one more step forward to the life we wanna live/love. I challenge you this weekend to live it up and next week to put a foot in the door of happiness! Have a good thanks giving and don't forget to do something for you n those around you!

No comments:

Post a Comment