Friday, October 12, 2012

Dreams are made to motivate.

Wow it's Friday! Hope you all had a good week, I'm just on my way to work this mornin thinking about the dreams we have in our sleep. I've been waking up remembering mine for the first time in forever and to be honest it's been really awesome! Yesterday I woke up from a dream of a magazine photo shoot for skateboarding. I can only hope in that dream it was for transworld or concrete powder. Two of my of course favorites! But I realized that those are the dreams we awake from thriving to create a reality of. I will spend the next season battling for this one to come true. This seasons injuries may have slowed my advancement. But yet I experienced the dream n life of touring, not only that but I got to shoot my first tv spot in the upcoming ctv commercial. Small steps to some are large steps to me. Can't believe how never backing down and getting back up gives you the opportunity to wear that crown we fight for. But today is just another day in this crazy thing we call life. Hope something great an amazing happens for all of us this Friday. Cheers everyone have a great fall day and don't forget to enjoy the weekend as if it's the last. Because you never know what's gonna happen next.

Yours truly,
Corey Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment