Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Stepping up!

Good morning world!
I just wanna say my prayers are going out to those in new York and the countries that are struggling with the storm that swept through destroying and drowning the homes. Wish you all the best and sorry for your loss.

On a happier subject, last night I landed some new tricks. Been looking for something new to land and I did! I stomped out a blunt pop shovit to rock out switch in my mini at "The Beach"

I really have a feeling this mini pipe is gonna be what makes me hit the charts next year in skateboarding. I have never had such chemistry and innovation come so quickly in skateboarding. But being surrounded by amazing riders that push me to step up and try that "impossible" or what I should say once seemed impossible, but what is now just another step forward in my trick list. So I am starting my Christmas trick list. Everything I want to land b4 Christmas. I hope to post a Christmas trick list video in December. So keep posted!

Have a great hump day! And don't forget the weeks half done!

Yours Truly,
Corey Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment