Saturday, October 13, 2012

Missing the road.

I woke up today missing tour, I just know that's the life that makes me happy. Waking up every morning first thing is skating. Like your not just a person strolling through a life you don't know how you ended up in. You wake up feeling so chill and happy. Somedays stoked, somedays just in a haze of awesome. The peace and the insanity are two things that make me love the life that comes with being a skater. The family you build in a team is something more powerful than any sports team or roomate relationship. Those are the people that push you to move up and hold you from falling back. Miss my bros and the days we spent on the road. I wish for one week I could share the feeling, the passion that comes with the travels and experiences we live through. One day I will make this my life day by day. Never leave my board behind. But today I just go and ride to remember the time and enjoy what I love most. I have to say the two company's I skate for have changed my life and I will never go back to just the ordinary. Thanks, RIOT & Rockstar!

Yours Truly,
Corey Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment