Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Challenge to trust and try new things!

Good morning world!

After a long 12hr day yesterday it took me over 2 hours to get home! Wowza. Way to start the week!

When good things are told to happen sadly I have started to doubt them... I don't know why I can't seem to block this out and just be excited. It's like the world and people have disappointed me so much in life, I have a permanent caution light blinking in my head. Saying this maybe caution is key to reassuring myself and creating a barrier from disappointment. I know I should trust friends and certain situations yet I still find myself thinking "I'll believe it when I see it" how does one get rid of this way of thinking? Is it bad or is it good? To be honest I have no clue anymore. It's sad how much the world lets us down in a lifetime. But I'm going to be working on how to avoid this way of thinking and learn to trust again. Learn when to be cautious and when to be trusting.

I also want to challenge everyone who reads this to try something new. Take a chance and try to trust your instincts in a new way and new situation. If you normally date douche bags try the nice guy. If you normally only trust family, trust a new friend. If your not comfortable try to find comfort.

New situations prove to help growth and what's life if we don't grow. What's gonna grow if we are never challenged. Today and this week challenge yourself to try something new. Through that we can learn to trust and possibly understand new and unusual situations.

Yours Truly,
Corey Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment