Monday, October 22, 2012

Good morning Monday!

Good morning everyone!
I had a pretty darn good weekend! If you were in Edmonton I hope you checked out comic con! I went on Sunday it was a pretty epic nerd boner of a time! Wow gotta say I'm glad I didn't empty my wallet there. So much cool stuff to buy and see. Gotta give everyone who dressed up props!! Girls you looked sexy and guys definitely some legit costumes!

Any who, I spent Saturday in hay lakes shredding the unheated indoor skate park with the RIOT crew. Gotta say we have come along way guys! From the first day we all slowly gathered together as a new developing skate team, to now where it's like the coolest family a dude can ask for. My old roomate came with us and he hasn't seen riot since it was first re developing the crew b4 my injury and wow did we ever shock that guy when we dropped our bags n just all started shredding insane lines in a park most of us had never skated. Also gotta give props to Seb for this Seb Saturday video! First one and definitely a good one bro! If you wanna check out the link just comment below and I will not hesitate to post!

So basically I woke up this Monday feeling inspired and full of energy! Which is not a usual for me during the fall. I normally hate this time of the year, yeah I know your all thinking what a grinch. But fuck you it's not Christmas yet assholes lol. Anyways, hope to fucking God this ctv shoot is released soon I'm nervous as fuck to see how it looks. Keep posted for upcoming videos and new stories or inspiring thoughts! Thanks for listening!

Yours Truly,
Corey Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment