Thursday, October 11, 2012

Great season!

Hey, I woke up this morning and there was snow on the ground but yet I still was thinking of new tricks to land b4 I'm done this season. Wow time flies, it feels like just the other day we were all on tour having the time of our lives! Definitely gotta say it's been an honor and a pleasure to ride with those who I did this season! You all are amazingly talented mother fuckers. I'm gonna miss the times we shared this year on the pavement during those hot dry and wet days throwing down some of the most insane riding I've seen in my life. Well with that all said, wish you all the best winter and can't wait for next year! To more insane memories and wild trips of riding! See you all then, it's hibernation time!

Yours truly,
Corey Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment