Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pre winter rant!

What a long day been up since 5:30am n working till now no breaks, no relaxing, no food or coffee! Fml. K well I survived! Guess I can't bitch that much. Does anyone else wanna sacrifice a left nut or a first born child for it to be Friday right now!? I do. Sorry I'm so out there but fuck has it been a long day of bullshit. Some people need to know to shut the fuck up and just work. We dont give a fuck about your weekend, we don't care about your religious fuckin views we just want to get the day done and get paid! Now that I have said all that. Sorry.

So today I woke up in a wonderful mood thinking of how I will entertain myself this winter. Last year I literally just caused shit not even on purpose but I think it was cause I was so annoyed n dead without skateboarding. I call it snow blind insanity. Just makes me become a
Mental terrorist if you will let me
Call it that lol. I piss people off until the snow melts and the sidewalks are finally dry enough to ride on. Then back to the life I love and enjoy. It's funny though cause alot of people are like fuck just go snowboarding. Yeah well it's not that easy, yes snowboarding helps. But fuck no I can't just go through my board down outside n shred pow lol. It's nothing like skateboarding. It last the time I'm rippin and that's it. Skateboarding anytime of the day anywhere except fucking winter!!!! I hope to god I'm not stuck here next winter.

Yours Truly,

Corey Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment